Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Pillow case dress that took for ever

Finally I got to finish the pillow case dress from my last post. I used Simplicity Pattern 2383. It is not that it was difficult to make, it was just that I don't have the time to sew I used to have before becoming a mother of twins. I finished it about two week ago and did not have time to post the picture until now. The difficulty level of this dress is "easy". It shall not take more than two hours to accomplish and what took me the most was deciding if I should use ribbons or rig rag. The monkey embroidery part was not so easy for me because it was my first time doing this kind of work. Next time I will be better at it. I recommend using this pattern even for beginners.