For this dress I used Simplicity pattern 2391. All right, I know what you might be thinking. This is not just another pillow case dress I made. I used a different pattern than the other ones I made before. The other Simplicity pattern I used on my previous projects does not offer the option of adding binding to the sleeves or the arm holes. I love how this dress turned out and I love this fabric which by the way was supper hard to find. I ordered it from Fabric.com and I had to keep watching the availability for three months. Then when I got my order they did not sent me a continuous cut. So, all I could do was another pillow case dress. I did not want to cut the scene of the fabric.