Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here I am at Occoquan



So I wore my outfit today. I am sorry if the picture does not shows all the details. I usually post pictures of my outfits while they are on my dress form. This time it is me wearing it! :)

I used Simplicity pattern 5756 which was very easy. I mean really easy! For the pants I used a bottom weight linen material in a lavender color that I purchased at Joann Fabrics. For the top I used a floral silk fabric from the same store. I usually buy my fabrics from Joann because it is only like 6 miles from my house.

I highly recommend using this pattern (if you are pregnant). The pants are very easy to sew and are more comfortable to wear than all the other pants I have from Motherhood. I bought a black linen fabric to make me another pair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que linda! te ves.... el color esta muy apropiado para el dia. Happy Palm Sunday! Maru

JC said...

It's very pretty and looks nice on you. Looks like you were able to get your picture in on one of our sunnier days. :-)