Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 New Year Sewing Resolutions

Many of us get new sewing machines for Christmas.  Some of us see the year go by realizing all we have are a lot of UFOs and no progress, or a messy craft room.  I am on the second category.  Last year I did not sew much.  I did not blog much either.  My life made a big turn since I became a Zumba instructor.  Yes, I am a Zumba instructor and I teach 7 classes a week.  I do not have much time to dedicate to my Etsy business neither to my love for sewing.  I am afraid of not having time to sew anymore.

One of my new year resolutions is to start sewing again.  I have a closet full of patterns I never used.  I keep buying patterns and fabrics that I never get to use.  Today I happened to be at Joann Fabrics and Mc Call's patterns were $1.66.  How could I let that pass? So I bought some patterns to sew clothes for my daughter.  I also cleaned my craft room a little bit and realized I need to put some things to sell on Ebay.

I really need to start sewing again and find some motivations.  Yes, I am sharing a picture of the patterns I bought.  To help me stay motivated,  I will blog about the projects.  Follow me and help me keep motivated.  Don't forget I also have a Facebook page with the same name "Back to Sewing".
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

helenko said...

So, how's it going? I have no trouble buying patterns and fabrics but loads of trouble finding my sewingmojo.....:-)

Unknown said...

Here we go again, 2016 is coming, another blank page to fill with and I can't wait for it, more sewing to come!


Dressmaking Fabrics