Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's in for Fall

What does fashion brings for us this Fall? Isn't this year fashion full of choices? My favorite trends are the booties and the peep toe booties. I also love that it is going to be a colorful fall and and not a grey one. Berry and purple are the favorite colors of choice. Flower fabrics are in, but try to use fall colors. Feathers and ornaments may be seen on shoes and on some heads (read headbands. Patent continue to be strong. We will continue to see leggings with long tunics or dresses and skinny pants with long boots. Boho is back (I love this trend) and also romantic ruffles. The big surprise of the season is that harem 80's pants are back! Check out some patterns I found that may be use to update your fall wardrobe. I also added some pictures of some of the trends for you to check it out.

Ruffles are very in! I own this Simplicity pattern too!


I really like the new trend for sleeves. Love this pattern too!

I think I will buy this pattern to start sewing Christmas presents. It is so cute!


They say jumpsuits are back!


I already added this vest pattern to my collection. I also purchased a cute vest at Kohl's about a month ago. Sometimes I just can't wait to have it!


Wide leg pants and skinny pants continue to be on style.


I have seen similar dresses to this one everywhere at the mall.


The trend for fall and winter is to wear coats that are not "normal looking. I like this one in particular!


Harem pants are back!


Booties are an essential for this fall!