Today I was looking at some of my followers blog and I found Amy's blog which is named after one of my favorite phrases : "I might sew if I had more time". How many of you feel this way? This phrase applies to me so much right now.
Yes, I would like to sew more if I have more time and if possible I would stay up all night sewing while the babies are sleeping. But I need to get my beauty sleep too. So, here I listed the top 10 reasons why I have no time to sew lately.
1. I have a set of twin babies who are turning one year old next week.
2. I spent too much time planning on my trip to Puerto Rico and now that I came back I am just too lazy. I just feel like having more Pina Coladas!
3. My almost new electronic machine needs a new bobbin again, so I am using my Brother backup machine. So what is the excuse here?
4. I am still trying to finish some summer projects which are in the process of becoming UFOs really soon.
5. I only feel inspired when Project Runway is on TV. I did not watch last season because I kept forgetting which channel was Lifetime TV.
6. I need to decide between doing laundry or sewing.
7. I gained weight and I don't want to do projects on a bigger size.
8. Last time I went to the fabric store I did not like any of their selection. I just wish G street fabrics was closer.
9. Summer is ending and I just feel like enjoying every minute outdoors and indoors.
10. I have no time. But I will try to use a few minutes before midnight.