Wednesday, August 25, 2010

McCall's New Winter patterns 2010


Ho-ho-ho! It is that time of the year again when we at the sewing community start planning on the presents that we will be making for our friends and family. Well, if there is time available of course. In my case, I think I will just go to the mall this year.

Anyway, it is always fun to see what the patterns company have release for the upcoming season. Here is my review on the new McCall's Winter patterns:




M6218 makes me think of getting a new puppy just to sew these cute coats!


I wonder what were they thinking at the designing department when they came out with pattern M6216. Maybe they were thinking about a pattern that even a Kindergartners could use. The Santa to keep Christmas cards is cute.



I think this Ipod cases are very cool to make presents for teenagers. M6215 is a going to be added to my collection.


M6213 is another cool pattern for those cute little presents.


M6210 looks very easy. If I have time I would make this for some friends and for myself.


M6194 for the classic Children's Christmas pajamas.


Haven't we see this before? M6192



No comments: