Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Failed project


What could I say about this pants? Do not attempt to do them. Yes, it was an easy to follow instructions. I used a very nice black and white flower printed fabric that later I regretted using on this project. I found the pants interesting to sew because there is no zipper required and I thought they looked very cool on the pattern illustration. The final results for me where very baggy pants that made me look like I was five months pregnant. Very unflattering! So, I did not bother to take a picture and sent it to my aunt in Panama who is a size 16. For what I heard, she was very happy with her new pants. Para gustos los colores!

1 comment:

LOTCP said...

I feel your pain! Thanks for the heads up too :) These pants totally look like something I'd want to make.