Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simplicity Inspired by Project Runway Pattern 2961




To make this tops I used the Simplicity Pattern 2961. All I am going to say about this patterns is that if you are still a beginner and you want to make this shirts you might need someone elses help. It doesn't have many instructions and may need alterations, but the final results are just STUNNING! I like the pattern, it was not that difficult for me to put the pieces together, I got lot of complimments when I wore the yellow shirt (did not take pictures thou, but I will next time), I am planning on using it again and I enjoyed a lot sewing it.

You might read bad reviews about this Runway Simplicity Pattern at Pattern Review.com but I saw that a lot of the people who tried it had a lot of difficulty because they are beginners. So, I highly recommend this pattern and give it a shot if you like challenging projects!

No comments: