Friday, February 27, 2009

McCall's new summer patterns

This year I may sew some of these McCall's patterns. I am very happy to see that the "Easy" options are really nice because usually I find to be hideous. Here are some of my possible choices.

I am definetely sewing this. What can I say about this "fashion trend"... I just knew it will be there this year!


This is another trend that is comming strong. Caftans anyone?


This tops look so cute! I hope I will be more lucky with the results of this Hillary Duff pattern
this time.


Looks fresh for the summer.


This dress reminds of my roots.


This looks very cute too!


Love this one!

2 comments:

JC said...

Cute and pretty patterns. I've noticed that several of the pattern companies have easy, quick & easy, etc. patterns. That's very encouraging to me. Takes the pressure off mentally and motivates beginners like to to really want to sew.

I agree with your other post: sewing should be relaxing, not stressful. I hope that my future experiences will be as such. Take care.

Sharon Sews said...

I don't think I'll be doing the pant "fashion trend". I'll save it for all of you who didn't have the chance to wear it the first time around *LOL*

Stop by my blog - I left you an award.