Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It is all about the "pintucked" shirt

Vogue pattern 1165 is a trend that I have being seeing everywhere in the stores. Personally I find it too difficult to sew. Just looking at all those pleats or "pin tucks" that I will have to spend doing makes me feel sleepy. Also I am not a fanatic of making shirts with collars and lots of buttons. Or lets say when I tried it in the past it just looked homemade.
There are a few reviews at Pattern Review mentioning that it is not a difficult shirt to make, but still I am not giving it a try. I am posting about this because I really think it is a better idea to go buy one. By the way I saw one yesterday at Target for only $19.99. The shirts are similar to the Vogue pattern, not identical.



The shirt from the top picture can be purchased at Chadwicks.com and the shirt from the bottom picture can be purchased at Metrostyle.com


No comments: