Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vogue Summer patterns are available


Vogue Patterns website released their new summer collection. These are my favorites that I wish I could have time to make.


I will try to find time to sew this jumpsuit. V1185 is super modern.

V1178 is so pretty and flirty. Ruffles are still in for the summer.

V1181 Caftan. I am not planning on purchasing this pattern because I already own a vintage pattern that looks just like this thanks to Abby Sophia (Patternaholic). Nothing new about this one and if I ever make it I will stay home eating bom boms and watching TV. LOL!


V1186 is another 80's influence that we will be seeing this summer. I like the pants but not the jacket. Suits in the summer? Not for me.



V1188 is going to be definitely on my pattern collection. I would love to make these pants.



V8651 is an easy sewing project to update a wardrobe.



V1176 reminds me of Desperate Housewives.

No comments: