Lets not forget the real meaning of Christmas. This is the time of the year when we get to share what we have with others who might have less. It is also a holiday to get together with friends and family. It is not all about shopping and putting on the Christmas decorations. It is about giving thanks for what we have. Here is a list of reasons to be give thanks for the wonderful talent of sewing and some ways to share it.:
1. People with the gift of sewing shall be thankful for their creativity and if possible share it with others.
2. If we have spare time, we can make something special for a special friend or family member.
3. We can share our talent with a little person. Teach a child how to sew this Christmas. How about sewing a pillow using a colorful fabric?
4. We can use our talent to make unique Christmas decorations.
5. My favorite: We can alter any "crazy" or "unexpected" present after Christmas if returning it is not a possibility.