Sunday, December 21, 2008

Three days left for Christmas

I can't believe the year is almost over! Since I did not finish all my projects, I guess I will do it next year. Also it is time to start shopping for spring fabrics and patterns, or decide which patterns that I already have may be good to sew for the spring.

This weekend was really cold here in Northern Virginia. I went to the mall yesterday and it was just crowded. I spent probably five hours at the mall and only went to five stores. Yes, five stores. It was so hard to walk at the mall that it took me about 20 minutes to go from one side to the other.

I had a great time looking at trends for the next year. I went to two of my favorite trendy stores just take a peek. I visited H&M and Forever 21. I noticed that the H&M here does not have the same merchandise they have right now at NYC. It is a way behind. At Forever 21 I saw a lot of color pantyhose, but the "newest" (but not so new to me because I wore it back in the 80's) were pantyhose with printed flowers.

P.S. I have been sewing a little project that I hope to be able to post tomorrow.

No comments: